Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy 2011

Happy 2011
When we went for lunch, Manimaran said that he won’t believe anymore regarding the declaration of the “half working day” by our company. However, I am still able to get my work done before 2pm. After I came out from the pressure building, I was sure that I was going to make thing difference. I do not tie with my boy friend and since I hope that my New Year Eve should belongs to myself.
I had a short walk to Monorail station, and I met Suban there. Suban was alone, he told me he is going to Pavillion for a movie and went back at 9pm with his course mate. Suddenly, I made up my mind and asked Suban: “ How about we have a simple lunch together and go to Cinema together after that?” Suban agreed with it and we start to move to Pizza Hut in Pavillion.
We chatted about our colleague, discussed about our job and definitely talk behind our “respective customers”. Then, we have experienced a worse service that provided by pavilion Pizza hut. Although I had made complain regarding the speed’s issue, they still didn’t get bother about it. This is the Malaysian “service level” that I can evaluate. Just because I am from customer service also, I didn’t mean to criticize others people’s services, but so disappointed when I went to counter, they even never show friendly or willing to serve any of the customer. So So So miserable, Pizza hut!!!
After our lunch, we had a window shopping at Pavillion. I used to be window shopper and I like to be like that. No need to waste money and my fashion info can be updated. However, we watched a nice movie after that, this is the most relax new year that I like the most. For myself and thx for Suban that accompany me for this eve.
Bes t wishes to all my beloved frenzzzzzzzzzzzz…………….

No comments:

Post a Comment