Thursday, July 7, 2011

Changes

Today, i receive a customer call. She is a mandarin speaker, I still remember, I spoke with her on OCT last year. She spoke half an hour with me, then we ended up the call happily. She juz wan to say" thank you" to me because when she wants to surrender her policy, I was very patient to explain the disadvantages and provided with several solutions.

Finally, i realize-- i lost myself!!! Initially, i am very clear that y i entered to this field, I like to help! but because days by days, I tight with a lots of rules and regulations that make myself tension, and lost my initial intention to serve better. I was so sad that I didn't realize earlier and do some necessary changes.

Nowadays, I hope that it c an bear in my mind, no matter what i do, where i go,stick to it girl, i will get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment